piątek, 17 sierpnia 2018

CAST

*
I guess what I’m trying to say is you knew me better than anyone. You always have. Which is why you already know how impossible it is for me to find the words to say goodbye.
*
You saw light in me when all I saw was darkness. You saved me from despair. I owe you everything. Because through all of this, you are the one thing that has kept me from giving up.
*
If it were my choice, I’d want to be with you forever.
*
Tell me that you’ll never think of me again. Tell me that you’ll forget about me. Tell me that you’re gonna go on and live a full life without me.
*
So I’m leaving, because I’d rather let you down once that let you down for the rest of your life. And I hope it’s the happiest life for you. Cause you are my life.
*
The problem is I don’t think I can stop thinking about you. 
*
It’s hard to tell my mind to stop loving you when my heart still does.
*
Once you fall in love with someone, i don’t know if you can ever shake them.
*
Life is to cruel. If we cease to believe in love, why would we want to live?
*
Someone kept telling me it was ok to feel. No matter how much it hurts. That our emotions are what makes us human. Good or bad. To never lose hope.
*
When we embrace all that life has to offer, we can achieve success in both personally and professionally. 

***

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz